Spam Names

This is a blog that lists spam names -- names given as the 'senders' of spam. I've been collecting these for a few months. Some of these names should be put to good use. If you're a writer, please feel free to use any of these. Just let me know if you have, and I'll indicate so in the list. If you have names to add to the list, please send them in. Thanks go out, so far, to Jennifer Mandel, Jeremy Zitter, Michael Holley, and Ben Strong for their contributions.

Monday, June 19, 2006

I am a lovely and lonely Lady who is looking for the man who will make me happy and whom I want to feel like in paradise with!

Bernardo Ellison
Gary Hall
Timothy Allen
Jose Young
Larry Hernandez
Jeffrey King
Collin Mccullough
Dollie Presley
Roxie Negron
Roslyn Connell
Kathrine Tovar
Nanette Marcus
Charmaine Huddleston
Lavonne Hammer
Ilene Ashby
Armando Fleming
Felix Jensen
Jimmie Vargas
Everett Byrd
Jordan Davidson
Ian Hopkins
Wallace May
Ken Terry
Sharp
Roger Hardy
Florine Sexton
Ronda Obrien
Jo Prather
Joy Cherry
Wilbur Krueger
Path Flores
Galechka S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home